Turmeric Ginger Honey
Turmeric Ginger Honey
Always consume turmeric with a healthy snack containing at least 5 grams offat to help you absorb the fat soluble nutrients in the turmeric. Adding a dash of black pepper also helps boost the absorption of turmeric.
How to Use: Take 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Ginger Honey and stir into 1 cup of hot (but not boiling) water. Drink 1-2 cups of this drink daily.
Ingredients: U.S. Grade A raw, unfiltered honey, turmeric* and ginger* (*organic).
This jar is 5.3 net wt. oz. (roughly half a cup). There are 24 servings (1 teaspoon each) in this jar.
Do not feed to infants under 1 year of age. May be stored at room temperature. Consume within 6 months of opening.
If you suffer from arthritis, indigestion, inflammation, or poor sleep then our Turmeric Ginger Honey is for you! I recommend whisking one teaspoon of our honey into a cup of hot water or coconut milk and drinking any time of day. I drink it after meals to help digestion. And sometimes I drink it before bed to help promote restful sleep. I've also been known to just enjoy it by the spoonful for a sweet treat that is actually good for you! When I regularly consume this Turmeric Ginger Honey I notice decreased inflammation and joint pain, plus it helps keep my immune system strong so I don't catch every cold and flu that comes my way. I think it's magical and I hope you do too.
Benefits of turmeric, the most studied spice on the planet!
Turmeric is a cancer-fighter: Curcumin in turmeric is probably most widely known for its anti-tumor properties. And has been shown to fight cancer of the skin.
- Turmeric may reduce your symptoms of depression, perhaps because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric builds heart health: Turmeric protects against myocardial infarction, it lowers cholesterol levels, inhibits LDL oxidation, a cause of atherosclerosis.
- Turmeric may reduce your risk for Alzheimer’s disease because it is anti-inflammatory.
- Turmeric may protect you from inflammatory bowel disease (IBS).
- Turmeric may inhibit scarring by reducing the formation of scar tissue.
- Turmeric improves wound-healing: By both consuming more curcumin (found in turmeric) or using it topically in some circumstances, turmeric may help wounds heal faster.
- Turmeric may relieve arthritis pain by reducing stiffness and joint swelling.
- Turmeric may improve your muscle regeneration if you have had muscle injury in an accident, disease, surgery, etc.
*Disclaimer: Statements have not been evaluatedby the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Content from this website is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. The information provided on this website is intended for general consumer understanding and awareness only. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always check with your health care provider before changing your diet or adding supplements.