Our Turmeric Ginger Honey is Magical Deliciousness
in just one spoonful!
If you suffer from arthritis, indigestion, inflammation, or poor sleep then our Turmeric Ginger Honey is for you! I recommend whisking one teaspoon of our honey into a cup of hot water or coconut milk and drinking any time of day. I drink it after meals to help digestion. And sometimes I drink it before bed to help promote restful sleep. I've also been known to just enjoy it by the spoonful for a sweet treat that is actually good for you! When I regularly consume this Turmeric Ginger Honey I notice decreased inflammation and joint pain, plus it helps keep my immune system strong so I don't catch every cold and flu that comes my way. I think it's magical and I hope you do too.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of turmeric, the most studied spice on the planet!
- Turmeric is a cancer-fighter: Curcumin in turmeric is probably most widely known for its anti-tumor properties. And has been shown to fight cancer of the skin.
- Turmeric may reduce your symptoms of depression, perhaps because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric builds heart health: Turmeric protects against myocardial infarction, it lowers cholesterol levels, inhibits LDL oxidation, a cause of atherosclerosis.
- Turmeric may reduce your risk for Alzheimer’s disease because it is anti-inflammatory.
- Turmeric may protect you from inflammatory bowel disease (IBS).
- Turmeric may inhibit scarring by reducing the formation of scar tissue.
- Turmeric improves wound-healing: By both consuming more curcumin (found in turmeric) or using it topically in some circumstances, turmeric may help wounds heal faster.
- Turmeric may relieve arthritis pain by reducing stiffness and joint swelling.
- Turmeric may improve your muscle regeneration if you have had muscle injury in an accident, disease, surgery, etc.
*Disclaimer: This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Content from this website is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. The information provided on this website is intended for general consumer understanding and awareness only. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always check with your health care provider before changing your diet or adding supplements.